Sheffield Garage Interior Installation
The client had a requirement for a barn interior to have a new level floor and secure attractive storage for bikes, tools, cleaning materials and general storage.
The solution included: -
- Smooth grey resin self levelling epoxy resin floor to create a great looking floor that is easy to clean and hard wearing.
- 6.9m run of cabinet, drawer storage with worktop area all raised on bespoke 100mm plinths to accommodate existing brick skirting and 2x custom made tall storage units that had to fit between steel structural uprights. One of the tall cabinets is sub divided to with a hanging area for bike leathers and bulk storage
- 2.3m length to ceiling height of plastic slatwall storage and associated hooks for bike and workmate storage
- Additional slatwall storage supplied and fitted above work surfaces for tool storage
- Additional worktop with twin leg supports supplied and fitted for horse ‘tack’ room
Garage Ikon commented:
“This was an interesting project to complete as we had a specific time period and budget to work to. As with all these types of projects initial CAD drawings go back and forth before approval is granted. We are delighted with the look of this interior with the contrast of the light grey and racing red finish.
The client commented:
"Garage Ikon has provided me with excellent garage storage units, slatwall and flooring. Their service has been superb delivering and installing when they said they would. Everything looks fantastic and all the clutter is cleared away and the Barn interior gives a great impression creating the Wow factor with anybody that sees it"
The cabinets from date of order took 3 weeks to manufacture and the full installation was complete in 1 working day.
View the Case Study PDF here